A guy is 84 years old and loves to fish.
一個84歲的老先生喜歡釣魚。
He was sitting in his boat the other day
when he heard a voice say, ' Pick me up. '
一天,他坐在船上釣魚的當下聽到 一個聲音說:「把我拿起來。」 !
He looked around and couldn ' t see anyone.
他四處張望,卻四下無人。
He thought he was dreaming
when he heard the voice say again, ' Pick me up. '
當他又聽到「把我拿起來」時, 他以為是他的幻覺。
He looked in the water and there,
floating on the top, was a frog.
他往水中定神一看, 那裡正有一隻青蛙浮在水面上。
The man said, ' Are you talking to me? '
老先生問道:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
The frog said, ' Yes, I ' m talking to you.
青蛙回道:「對,就是我啊!」
Pick me up then, kiss me and
I ' ll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.
將我拿起來,吻我, 我就會變為你今生所見最漂亮的女人。
I ' ll make sure that all your friends are envious
and jealous because I will be your bride! '
我確定你的朋友是既羨慕又嫉妒, 因為我即將成為你的新娘。
The man looked at the frog for a short time,
reached over, picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front pocket.
老先生凝視青蛙片刻後,伸出手, 很小心地托起青蛙放入他前面的口袋裡。
The frog said, ' What, are you nuts?
Didn ' t you hear what I said?
I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride. '
青蛙說:「怎麼,你瘋啦?你沒聽我說嗎? 我說,吻我,然後我就會成為你美麗的新娘。」
He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said,
'Nah, at my age I ' d rather have a talking frog. '